Skip to main content

Hi Dad...

.....๐Ÿ’จAbout That Tailwind
(1987 Original Pic)

32 years with you around.
25 years without.
You always loved me.
Even when I was far.
You saw potential in me
that I couldn't see myself.
You knew your time was short,
so you pushed me.
I got intimidated.
I became a silent rebel.
Then you left. 
Abruptly.

"Time is short" became my daily headache.
So, I became lightning quick.
I over-compensated for that potential you saw.
I started crossing milestones
in the blink of an eye.

๐ŸŒŒ Beyond the Clock
You were now in a dimension
where time didn’t matter.
Turns out, it doesn't matter
in the universe either. 
Its a construct
Time is just a human fantasy.
Science calls it legacy.
I call it Dad's tailwind.
The timeless, relaxed version of you
started helping me.
While speeding through life,
I realized a strange tailwind
was propelling me forward.
It wasn't just my effort.
I knew I was getting help.
Both of us realized then,
across our separate dimensions:
Speed and destinations are immaterial.
Direction and continuity are everything.

๐Ÿ›ฃ️ The Superhighway
Unknowingly, we had
unearthed a jetstream.
Now, your grandkids are coasting on it too—
including one you never got to meet.
Turns out, many others are riding
this jetstream with us.
Some, my friends,
a few your old acquaintances,
and many -are people we didn't
even know back then.
Together, we accidentally
built a superhighway.
The moment I finally comprehended
this timeless structure a few years ago,
I relaxed.
Understood the absolute reality
of impersonal continuity,
and the freedom inherent in the universe.

๐Ÿš€ The Next Adventure
Now, whenever we catch up,
let's compare notes.
How did we manage to transcend dimensions
completely sans communication?
Let's then take on our next adventure:
How to merge these dimensions for others too,
not just us two.
Game for it, Dad?

P.S. For anyone who has lost someone,
a direction, or a past version of themselves:
The tailwind is real.
The superhighway is waiting.
You just have to stop chasing speed,
transcend the personal,
and choose continuity.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ELEGY Sepulchral

เคฎुเคฎुเค•्เคทा = Power Decentralization G uardians O f D ecentralization's   E ndless Z eal เค†เคฆि เคถंเค•เคฐाเคšाเคฐ्เคฏ เคจे เคนเคฐ เคšैเคคเคจ्เคฏ เค•े 5 เคšเคฐिเคค्เคฐ เคฌเคคाเค 1. เคธเคค् = เคจ เคฎเคฐเคจे เค•ी เค‡เคš्เค›ा 2. เคšिเคค् = เคจเคฏा เคœ्เคžाเคจ เคนाเคธिเคฒ เค•ी เค‡เคš्เค›ा 3. เค†เคจंเคฆ = เคธुเค– เค•ी เค‡เคš्เค›ा 4. เคฎुเคฎुเค•्เคทा = เคธ्เคตเคคंเคค्เคฐ เคนोเคจे เค•ी เค‡เคš्เค›ा 5. เคเคทเคฃा = เคฆूเคธเคฐे เคชเคฐ เคช्เคฐ ​ เคญाเคต เคกाเคฒเคจे เค•ी เค‡เคš्เค›ा     เคชเคนเคฒा เคธเคค् เคฏा เคœीเคตเคจ -เคฒंเคฌे เคธเคฎเคฏ เคคเค• เคธเคญी เคฎเคจुเคท्เคฏों เค•ो เคช्เคฐाเคช्เคค เคจเคนीं เคฅा เค•्เคฏोंเค•ि เคธเคฎाเคœ เคฎें เคฎเคค्เคธ्เคฏ เคจ्เคฏाเคฏ เค•े เคšเคฒเคคे เคคाเค•เคคเคตเคฐ เค•เคฎเคœोเคฐों เค•ो เคฎाเคฐ เคฆेเคคे เคฅे, เคœैเคธे เคฐाเค•्เคทเคธ เคฏा เคนिเคŸเคฒเคฐ เคฎाเคฐเคคे เคฅे । เคธเคฎเคฏ เค•े เคธाเคฅ เค†เคœ เค…เคชเคตाเคฆों เค•ो เค›ोเคก เคฆें เคคो เค”เคธเคค เคฎाเคจเคตเคคा เค•ो เคธเคค् เคฎिเคฒ เค—เคฏा เคนै, เคœीเคตเคจ เคœीเคจे เค•ा เคนเฅ˜ เคฎिเคฒ เค—เคฏा เคนै।     เคฆूเคธเคฐा เคšिเคค् เคฏा เคœ्เคžाเคจ เคญी เคฒंเคฌे เคธเคฎเคฏ เคคเค• เคฒोเค—ों เค•ो เค‰เคชเคฒเคฌ्เคง เคจเคนीं เคฅा, เคธเคฎाเคœ เคฎें เค•ुเค› เคนी เคฒोเค— เค—ुเคฐु เคนोเคคे เคฅे, เคฌाเค•ी เคธเคฌ เคœाเคจเค•ाเคฐी เคนेเคคु เค—ुเคฐु เคชเคฐ เคจिเคฐ्เคญเคฐ। เคชเคนเคฒे 15 เคตीं เคธเคฆी เคฎें เคช्เคฐिंเคŸिंเค— เคช्เคฐेเคธ เค•े เคšเคฒเคคे เค”เคฐ เค†เคœ เคธूเคšเคจा เค•्เคฐांเคคि เค•े เคฌाเคฆ เคœ्เคžाเคจ เคธเคฐ्เคตเคธुเคฒเคญ เคนो เค—เคฏा เคนै, เคนเคฐ เค•िเคธी เค•े เคซोเคจ เคฎें เคฆुเคจिเคฏा เคญเคฐ เค•ा เคœ्เคžाเคจ เคฎौเคœूเคฆ เคนै।     เคคीเคธเคฐा, เค†เคจंเคฆ เค•े เคฒिเค เคญौเคคिเค• เคตเคธ्เคคुเค“ं เค•ी, เคงเคจ เค•ी เคœเคฐूเคฐเคค เคนोเคคी เคฅी, เคชเคฐ เคฆाเคธ เคช्เคฐเคฅा เค†เคฆि เค•े เคšเคฒเคคे เคฌเคกी เค†เคฌाเคฆी เคฆเคฐिเคฆ्เคฐ เคนोเคคी เคฅी। 21เคตीं เคธเคฆी เค†เคคे เค†เคคे...

Cockroach Playbook: Anticipatory Guidance

  Cockroach & Crossbar Task There was intense structural cognitive dissonance captured today in the Cockroach protest. The collective psyche of youth Cockroaches, labeled as a mere parasite, embraces the mascot of absolute survival to resolve  friction. This is not mere political unrest; it is a manifestation of raw psychological resilience of students managing systemic trauma through creative externalization First Principles of Systemic Deceleration & Psychology of Flight      Every systemic crisis leaves a hidden trail of kinetic momentum. When the world stops suddenly, we do not all land in the same place. In fact, some of us are left traveling in mid-air.      A competent driver navigating a sports car down a narrow alley knows his machine can hit 100 mph. He also knows the walls are tight, visibility is low, and stopping safely requires latitude. Therefore, he restrains the engine, moving at a cautious 20 mph. He understands that powe...

The Age of the Mental Human

People who never met  impacting the ๐ŸŒ "Watch 2 minute TV interview snippet above, or read the full core thesis below." Iran’s recent conflict was the first truly impersonal war humanity has ever witnessed. Fifteen countries were involved. More than 100 days of death and destruction passed. Even kids killed. Grief -sadly yes, closure -regrettably no, justice -gone for a toss.  Why ? Because, not a single human soldier set foot on enemy territory. No land was seized. No physical resources were captured. The war did not take place on land, on water, or in the air. Iran sustained itself through missiles. This was a war waged in space and silicon. Destruction at a Distance Without ever meeting physically, humans can now destroy one another.  Strangely, when peace arrives, physical interaction is equally absent. The Presidents of the United States and Iran signed a peace MoU online. Two digital signatures. Destruction and construction no longer require physical proximity. I...